On Friday 25th of January some of 6A pupils went on a trip to Waterstones. Some parents volunteered to come on the trip. We were exited because we had never visited the shop and we thought it would be like a big library. We travelled there by DLR and walked the rest of the way. When we arrived, we got out a list of books and we were wondering how much money we would spend. We explored the area searching for the books on the list. Thankfully a lovely lady at the shop helped us find most of the books on our list. While we made a big pile of books we tried to work out how much money we were going to spend- we didn’t want to spend too much. There were so many books there that we wanted to read. By Sarah, Zaynab and Rebecca
- Online Safety Workshop for Parents
- Year 1 go to the seaside
- How would you make the world a better place?
- Jubilee fun with Delaunay!
- The Romans are coming!
- Lichtenstein Residential: Final day on the farm
- Poplar Steam Train Visit
- Lichtenstein Residential: Day 2 at Ringsfield Hall
- Lichtenstein Residential: To the beach!
- A Roman Banquet