Riley class continued their investigation into sound. They made plastic cup telephones in different lengths then tested them out in the classroom and school playground. Through investigation, children learned that sound could only travel in straight lines. They also made predictions about distance and sound. Some children thought that the further away you were, the louder the sound. However, when exploring in the playground with different length of telephone, they realised that the further away you were, the quieter the sound became.
- The summer holiday has begun!
- Last Post from O’Keeffe Class 2022 – Happy Summer Everyone
- School Council Fundraiser for The Whitechapel Mission
- Extreme Robots
- What a sunny sports day!
- Day 4 at Lambourne End!
- Day 3 at Lambourne End!
- Day 2 at Lambourne End!
- First day at Lambourne End!!!
- Our week – by Taqwaa and Zaid