Riley class continued their investigation into sound. They made plastic cup telephones in different lengths then tested them out in the classroom and school playground. Through investigation, children learned that sound could only travel in straight lines. They also made predictions about distance and sound. Some children thought that the further away you were, the louder the sound. However, when exploring in the playground with different length of telephone, they realised that the further away you were, the quieter the sound became.
- The Romans are coming!
- Lichtenstein Residential: Final day on the farm
- Poplar Steam Train Visit
- Lichtenstein Residential: Day 2 at Ringsfield Hall
- Lichtenstein Residential: To the beach!
- A Roman Banquet
- The Sound of Music with Penny from Wigmore Hall
- Kahlo Residential: Day 3 at Walberswick Beach
- Getting Sports Inspired!
- Kahlo Residential: Day 2 at Ringsfield Hall