Delaunay Class explored line and tone in art this week. They looked closely at plants, and drew what they could see using line. Combining pencil, charcoal, pen and water, they then explored tone – noticing the light and dark areas of the plants in front of them. At the end of the lesson, we had a ‘gallery’ to look at everyone’s fantastic work.
- Maths Leaders 2023-24
- Baking bread and sharing stories by the fireplace
- Merry Christmas Duncan Court
- TOWER HAMLETS BOOK AWARD 2023
- Hamilton Class are learning all about healthy teeth.
- Taking photographs in year 2
- How to make bread
- We are Exceptional Explorers!
- Queen Anait – A Tale From Armenia