This week we have been exploring estimating the number of different objects. We have tried to work out the number of pictures in a display, the number of tables in the dinner hall, the number of blocks in the garden, and also the number of cubes on a table.
- Online Safety Workshop for Parents
- Year 1 go to the seaside
- How would you make the world a better place?
- Jubilee fun with Delaunay!
- The Romans are coming!
- Lichtenstein Residential: Final day on the farm
- Poplar Steam Train Visit
- Lichtenstein Residential: Day 2 at Ringsfield Hall
- Lichtenstein Residential: To the beach!
- A Roman Banquet