1. Open your internet browser and go to the website:
2. If there is a blue button,
go to classroom
3. You will be asked to sign in to your child’s school Google account. This is the account your child uses on the Chromebooks in school. The email address looks like this email@example.com Click Next
4. Enter your child’s Google password. This is on the password sheet your child brought home. The Google password has a Chrome logo next to it, like the one right. Click Next.
5. You will then see a Google Classroom page that says ‘Welcome to your new account’. Click Accept.
6. You can then access your child’s ‘classroom’. Here, you will see assignments, questions, quizzes, videos, and websites posted by their class teacher for them to work on while at home.
7. If you need further support with logging on to Google Classrooms, please email the office on firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please ensure you are logging in with the school @lansbury.net account, and not your own personal account. Some devices will automatically log you in with you personal Google account. To check, click the round icon in the top right corner and ensure you are logged in with your child’s @lansbury.net account.