During our topic of all about me we have been learning about our senses. Last week we tested our sense of smell. We wore a blindfold and smelt a range of different things and had a guess at what they were. They ranged from chocolate spread to mint sauce, from garlic paste to oranges. They were very strong smells and some of them were not very nice.
- The summer holiday has begun!
- Last Post from O’Keeffe Class 2022 – Happy Summer Everyone
- School Council Fundraiser for The Whitechapel Mission
- Extreme Robots
- What a sunny sports day!
- Day 4 at Lambourne End!
- Day 3 at Lambourne End!
- Day 2 at Lambourne End!
- First day at Lambourne End!!!
- Our week – by Taqwaa and Zaid