We have been learning about the 5 senses in our science lessons. We have learnt the 5 different senses; sight, touch, smell, taste and hearing. Today we went on a listening walk. We went into the Key Stage Two playground and we listened to everything that we could hear and then we wrote down what we heard and drew pictures. To make sure that we heard all the sound possible we made our ears even bigger than usual!
- The summer holiday has begun!
- Last Post from O’Keeffe Class 2022 – Happy Summer Everyone
- School Council Fundraiser for The Whitechapel Mission
- Extreme Robots
- What a sunny sports day!
- Day 4 at Lambourne End!
- Day 3 at Lambourne End!
- Day 2 at Lambourne End!
- First day at Lambourne End!!!
- Our week – by Taqwaa and Zaid