Lansbury Lawrence Primary School
Welcome to the Lansbury Lawrence Primary School website. We are a creative and successful, multi-cultural nursery and primary school in the heart of Poplar in the East London Borough of Tower Hamlets taking children from ages 2-11.
- Spring After School Care open everyday in the Community Room from 3:30 until 6:00pm (Click here)
- Breakfast club is open from 7:30 am during term time for all children from nursery age and above. Speak to Debbie or Shahera in the office for more information.
- Orchid Class, for our Two-Year-Olds, is open for part-time and full-time places. Please visit the school office if you would like to know more.
This afternoon, Hepworth class had a go a building muscles........out of cardboard and elastic! It was quite tricky, but we worked in pairs....just like muscles! The cardboard represent our bones, the elastic bands as pairs of muscles and the pins show our tendons...
Last Friday, Year 6 went to the Imperial War Museum to support our learning on World War II. We were stunned by the range of exhibits from all the different periods of war this country has faced. We explored the different floors and learnt many things including the...
This week we have been celebrating Chinese New Year. We learnt about how in China people dress up as dragons and Lions and perform street dances. We made our own masks and performed to the music of Chinese drums.
Only one more sleep until our school choir attend the YOUNG VOICES CONCERT at London's 02! We have been practising very hard for the last couple of weeks and it's finally here. Mr O'Regan popped into the top hall in the afternoon to say how fantastic the choir are...
The countdown to The Young Voices Concert at London's 02 Arena is on! .... Only two days until our school choir will be performing in London's most popular music venue with professional musicians to a live audience! Wow! Dear Parents of Young Voices Choir Children...
Over the past two weeks the children in Bluebell class have been very busy learning the story of We're Going on a Bear Hunt. We talked about the different environments that the family go through in the story. We then had a go at collaging the various environments from...
Our Class Learning Stories
Catch up on classroom learning by enjoying the Class Learning Stories. The feeds are regularly updated by the teachers and children.
- O’Keeffe Class Learning Story
- Goldsworthy Class Learning Story
- Delaunay Class Learning Story
- Tagore Class Learning Story
- Hepworth Class Learning Story
- Hokusai Class Learning Story
- Riley Class Learning Story
- Van Gogh Class Learning Story
- Kahlo Class Learning Story
- Lichtenstein Class Learning Story
- Hirst Class Learning Story
- Peggy Angus Class Learning Story
- Nursery Learning Story
- Reception Learning Story