Lansbury Lawrence Primary School
Welcome to the Lansbury Lawrence Primary School website. We are a creative and successful, multi-cultural nursery and primary school in the heart of Poplar in the East London Borough of Tower Hamlets taking children from ages 2-11.
- The final parents’ exhibition took place on Wednesday 10th July. Thank you to all who came, we really enjoyed showing you all of our work.
- Thank you to everyone that took part in the family picnic for Eid al-Fitr. It was a wonderful event for the whole community and we’re already looking forward to next year!
- And thank you to everyone who helped and joined us at the Summer Fair. We all had a great time and we’ll do something about those bouncy castle queues for next year!
- The Room for Art exhibition at the Canary Wharf Community Gallery has now come to an end. (Click here) to read more about the project and our fundraising.
- Spring After School Care open everyday in the Community Room from 3:30 until 6:00pm (Click here)
- Breakfast club is now open from 7:30 am to all children from nursery age and above. Speak to Debbie or Shahera in the office for more information.
Dear Parents and CarersThis week has seen an emotional leavers assembly where we said goodbye to our year 6 children; we wish you all the best at your new schools - we're going to miss you! We have also had a brilliant performance of The Magical Land of Sleep, a...read more
Shaun Escoffery who plays Mufasa and George Asprey who plays Scar in the Lion King musical at The Lyceum Theatre sent our Year 6 children a message wishing them goodbye and good luck for the future. Hakuna Matata!read more
Today was a very special morning for the children of breakfast club. We ate cheese puffs, milkshakes and chocolate breakfast bars to mention a few of the treats. This was one of our last breakfasts together for this academic year. We have had a wonderful time with the...read more
This afternoon at 2pm is our Year 2 Performance of A Land Of Magical Sleep, a musical supported by the National Theatre. Here is a clip from a rehearsal of the finale where the children sing the song A Million Dreams. Click link to watch.read more
The Lansbury Lawrence Arts Council were selected to make a film for ArtUK about the sculpture, Draped Seated Woman by Henry Moore. The sculpture is a piece of public art that has long been associated with Tower Hamlets, and is now situated very near to our school in...read more
Year 5 thoroughly enjoyed the Lansbury Lawrence Sports Day today at Bartlett Park. Organised into teams, each class participated in a range of activities - sprints, egg & spoon race, tug of war, long jump, obstacle course and many more. 5B waiting for the sprints...read more
Our Class Learning Stories
Catch up on classroom learning by enjoying the Class Learning Stories. The feeds are regularly updated by the teachers and children.
- O’Keeffe Class Learning Story
- Goldsworthy Class Learning Story
- Delaunay Class Learning Story
- Tagore Class Learning Story
- Hepworth Class Learning Story
- Hokusai Class Learning Story
- Riley Class Learning Story
- Van Gogh Class Learning Story
- Kahlo Class Learning Story
- Lichtenstein Class Learning Story
- Hirst Class Learning Story
- Peggy Angus Class Learning Story
- Nursery Learning Story
- Reception Learning Story