Lansbury Lawrence Primary School
Welcome to the Lansbury Lawrence Primary School website. We are a creative and successful, multi-cultural nursery and primary school in the heart of Poplar in the East London Borough of Tower Hamlets taking children from ages 2-11.
- Spring After School Care open everyday in the Community Room from 3:30 until 6:00pm (Click here)
- Breakfast club is open from 7:30 am during term time for all children from nursery age and above. Speak to Debbie or Shahera in the office for more information.
- Orchid Class, for our Two-Year-Olds, is open for part-time and full-time places. Please visit the school office if you would like to know more.
- This year, Tower Hamlets as made 1,717 awards, totalling £188,870 to support families with the cost of school uniforms. Use this link if you think that you might be eligible: https://www.towerhamlets.gov.uk/lgnl/education_and_learning/school_finance_and_support/school_clothing_grants_and_v.aspx
Dear Parents and CarersThank you to all of the parents and carers who came in for the class exhibitions this week. All of our children were very proud to share their learning with you, and there was a fantastic community atmosphere around school. Exhibitions are a...
Today Year 5 celebrated their learning of a musical instrument by performing in their very own Music Concert. Performing to parents and children in the top hall their played pieces of music they have been learning with their instrumental tutors. It was wonderful to...
We are delighted that selected children from Year 5 will be taking part in an exciting project called Lights Camera, Score, In partnership with Tower Hamlets Arts and Music Service (THAMES), Into Film and Sir John Cass’s Foundation. Lights, Camera, Score is a project...
Dear Parents and CarersOn Tuesday 11th February we will be joining schools and youth settings across the UK in celebrating Safer Internet Day 2020. There will be two drop in clinics for parents and carers on the day; one at 8.45am and one at 3.15pm, where adults can...
In Year 5, we have recently been learning about Buddhism in our RE classes. We explored the history of Buddhism in lessons, and then we made a trip to the Buddhist Centre in Bethnal Green. Learning about the history of Bethnal Green's Buddhist Centre We listened to...
Dear Parents and Carers, On Tuesday 11th February we will be joining schools and youth settings across the UK in celebrating Safer Internet Day 2020. Safer Internet Day is a global campaign to promote the safe and responsible use of technology, which calls on young...
Our Class Learning Stories
Catch up on classroom learning by enjoying the Class Learning Stories. The feeds are regularly updated by the teachers and children.
- O’Keeffe Class Learning Story
- Goldsworthy Class Learning Story
- Delaunay Class Learning Story
- Tagore Class Learning Story
- Hepworth Class Learning Story
- Hokusai Class Learning Story
- Riley Class Learning Story
- Van Gogh Class Learning Story
- Kahlo Class Learning Story
- Lichtenstein Class Learning Story
- Hirst Class Learning Story
- Peggy Angus Class Learning Story
- Nursery Learning Story
- Reception Learning Story