This week in Bluebell Class, we were very lucky to be helped by a parent to bake delicious Firework Biscuits. The children mixed and rolled the dough, cut out shapes and decorated their biscuits. Then it was time to eat! They had a lot of fun cooking and singing songs about it.
- Lichtenstein Residential: Final day on the farm
- Poplar Steam Train Visit
- Lichtenstein Residential: Day 2 at Ringsfield Hall
- Lichtenstein Residential: To the beach!
- A Roman Banquet
- The Sound of Music with Penny from Wigmore Hall
- Kahlo Residential: Day 3 at Walberswick Beach
- Getting Sports Inspired!
- Kahlo Residential: Day 2 at Ringsfield Hall
- Kahlo Residential: Day 1 at Ringsfield Hall