Lansbury Lawrence Primary School
Welcome to the Lansbury Lawrence Primary School website. We are a creative and successful, multi-cultural nursery and primary school in the heart of Poplar in the East London Borough of Tower Hamlets taking children from ages 2-11.
- Spring After School Care open everyday in the Community Room from 3:30 until 6:00pm (Click here)
- Breakfast club is open from 7:30 am during term time for all children from nursery age and above. Speak to Debbie or Shahera in the office for more information.
- Orchid Class, for our Two-Year-Olds, is open for part-time and full-time places. Please visit the school office if you would like to know more.
Today, Hepworth class had an exciting, outdoor english lesson creating freeze-frames of our story 'The Mammoth Hunt'. We created freeze-frames of the 5 main scenes of the story and focused on how we could show the emotions the characters were feeling. It was really...
Dear Parents and CarersAcross the school, children are busy practising and preparing for their Christmas performances. Please look at the key dates below, to see when your child is performing their show to parents and carers. To help get you in the festive mood, after...
This week in Bluebell Class we have been making self-portraits. We looked in the mirror and talked about the shape and colour of our faces. We noticed that we are all different. We carefully mixed the colours and tried to create the same colour as our own...
Hepworth and Hokusai Classes have had lots of fun learning about Stone Age art this half term. Maybe cave paintings are the very first form of visual art? We have made handprints, like those found in the Lascaux caves, and have made our paints using natural materials,...
Dear Parents and CarersAs the weather gets cooler, please do send your children to school with a warm coat to wear while outside in the playground or on trips. Thank you to everyone who has supported our school trips this half term. Trips are an important part of our...
Chrisp Street Market Idea Store This year in Bluebell class we have been doing some afternoon outreach sessions with parents. We have been focusing on bedtime routines and the importance of reading with your child. This week some of us visited the idea store with our...
Our Class Learning Stories
Catch up on classroom learning by enjoying the Class Learning Stories. The feeds are regularly updated by the teachers and children.
- O’Keeffe Class Learning Story
- Goldsworthy Class Learning Story
- Delaunay Class Learning Story
- Tagore Class Learning Story
- Hepworth Class Learning Story
- Hokusai Class Learning Story
- Riley Class Learning Story
- Van Gogh Class Learning Story
- Kahlo Class Learning Story
- Lichtenstein Class Learning Story
- Hirst Class Learning Story
- Peggy Angus Class Learning Story
- Nursery Learning Story
- Reception Learning Story