Lansbury Lawrence Primary School
Welcome to the Lansbury Lawrence Primary School website. We are a creative and successful, multi-cultural nursery and primary school in the heart of Poplar in the East London Borough of Tower Hamlets taking children from ages 2-11.
- Spring After School Care open everyday in the Community Room from 3:30 until 6:00pm (Click here)
- Breakfast club is open from 7:30 am during term time for all children from nursery age and above. Speak to Debbie or Shahera in the office for more information.
- Orchid Class, for our Two-Year-Olds, is open for part-time and full-time places. Please visit the school office if you would like to know more.
Dear Parents and CarersPlease see the end of this week's newsletter for news on the Active Together programmme, starting next week at Lansbury Lawrence. If you would like any further information, please see Maureen, our home school liason officer. Maureen also runs a...
The last few weeks we have been learning about 'People Who Help Us'. We had a discussion that lots of people with jobs such as firefighters, police officers, doctors, paramedics and teachers wear a uniform or have a badge to tell you who they are. So in Daisy Class we...
Last week Daisy Class were told that Fireman Sam had a problem. Every time he used the hose to put a fire out his hands were getting very wet. He asked us to help him by testing some materials to see which one would work best as waterproof gloves. We tested sugar...
Today we had a wonderful singing assembly, only our second of 2020 and it was strong, confident and lots of fun. Our song is called "Wonder" - Wonder is a single featuring vocals from Scottish singer and songwriter Emeli Sandé. It was released on 21 October 2012 and...
On Wednesday afternoon Delaunay class had a fantastic workshop led by members of the RSPB. First we watched a video and learnt about the variety of animal species that live in great Britain. Did you know there are Dolphins and Whales in our oceans? Next we got ready...
Yesterday afternoon, we spent some time exploring different artefacts related to World War II. We discussed what they might have been used for and the impact they had on the lives of those who used them. Many thanks to Tower Hamlets Library Services who supplied the...
Our Class Learning Stories
Catch up on classroom learning by enjoying the Class Learning Stories. The feeds are regularly updated by the teachers and children.
- O’Keeffe Class Learning Story
- Goldsworthy Class Learning Story
- Delaunay Class Learning Story
- Tagore Class Learning Story
- Hepworth Class Learning Story
- Hokusai Class Learning Story
- Riley Class Learning Story
- Van Gogh Class Learning Story
- Kahlo Class Learning Story
- Lichtenstein Class Learning Story
- Hirst Class Learning Story
- Peggy Angus Class Learning Story
- Nursery Learning Story
- Reception Learning Story