Hello Lansbury Lawrence Community! This is an update on what our Year 2 classes have been getting up to in their Science learning so far. Their topic is on Animals Including Humans where they will be learning about the human body, particularly the importance of exercise and good hygiene. In the last two weeks, Tagore class and Delaunay class learned about exercise and the impact it has on the body. They tried out star-jumps, push-ups, jogging and jumping to see how much it impacted their own heart beats, but also how it made them feel. They learned about the benefits of exercise and how it helps them stay fit and healthy. Keep asking them questions at home about the benefits of exercise and how it makes them feel!
- Maths Leaders 2023-24
- Baking bread and sharing stories by the fireplace
- Merry Christmas Duncan Court
- TOWER HAMLETS BOOK AWARD 2023
- Hamilton Class are learning all about healthy teeth.
- Taking photographs in year 2
- How to make bread
- We are Exceptional Explorers!
- Queen Anait – A Tale From Armenia