For Van Gogh class’ spring trip, we went to the National Maritime Museum and were able to complete an amazing Viking work shop. In this workshop the class were able to observe different Viking artefacts such as coins and Jewellery. All of the pupils were able to pretend to be Vikings and trade different artefacts to middle eastern traders. They had a brilliant time. Here are some of the class’ comments on the trip.
- Maths Leaders 2023-24
- Baking bread and sharing stories by the fireplace
- Merry Christmas Duncan Court
- TOWER HAMLETS BOOK AWARD 2023
- Hamilton Class are learning all about healthy teeth.
- Taking photographs in year 2
- How to make bread
- We are Exceptional Explorers!
- Queen Anait – A Tale From Armenia