Year 2 learned all about good hygiene today through a practical investigation- they made a ‘germ’ gel out of hand cream and glitter then rubbed it over their hands. Then they touched as many surfaces as they could. They could see traces of glitter in every surface they touched which was a model for how germs spread through touch. Afterwards, they washed their hands and all traces of the germ gel had been cleaned. They learned that hygiene is very important and one way to maintain good hygiene is by thoroughly washing your hands!
- Exploring the UK
- Year 6 Problem Solving: Visualisation and Working Systematically
- Exploring The Crossrail Roof Garden
- Gone Green in TTRS
- Learning the grid method
- Our first blog
- Hepworth Top the Charts Again!
- If Lansbury Lawrence is the whole, then Riley Class are part of the whole.
- Our busy first week back
- Arts Council exploring our Learning Dispositions