Today, Maths Leaders from Year 5 & 6 went to Langdon Park Secondary School to take part in the first of a series of Maths Masterclass workshops. These sessions are delivered by members of the Royal Institute in collaboration with other maths specialists such as Nrich. Schools from within our partnership took part. Today’s session was about problem solving and pattern spotting with triangles.
- Exploring the UK
- Year 6 Problem Solving: Visualisation and Working Systematically
- Exploring The Crossrail Roof Garden
- Gone Green in TTRS
- Learning the grid method
- Our first blog
- Hepworth Top the Charts Again!
- If Lansbury Lawrence is the whole, then Riley Class are part of the whole.
- Our busy first week back
- Arts Council exploring our Learning Dispositions