Riley class have started their investigation into tooth decay. They will be observing over time the effect on teeth when it is exposed to different types of acid such as Coca Cola and vinegar which they will compare with teeth exposed to water and milk. They have used egg shell to represent teeth which they have put into containers with the various liquids. They will examine the results over time and hopefully (After seeing some of the results) realise how unhealthy fizzy drinks and too much sugar are for our teeth!
- The summer holiday has begun!
- Last Post from O’Keeffe Class 2022 – Happy Summer Everyone
- School Council Fundraiser for The Whitechapel Mission
- Extreme Robots
- What a sunny sports day!
- Day 4 at Lambourne End!
- Day 3 at Lambourne End!
- Day 2 at Lambourne End!
- First day at Lambourne End!!!
- Our week – by Taqwaa and Zaid