For this years Open City, Architecture in Schools project Riley Class are working with BDP architects. We met them at the Museum of London Docklands earlier this week, to explore the architecture of the building. Paul and Robyn introduced us to architectural language, such as column and beam, and showed us that the Museum of London is an interesting mix of old and new architecture. We enjoyed drawing and making rubbings of different textures within the building. We are looking forward to taking some of these ideas on to the next part of the project when we design a ‘Smarter City’.
- The Romans are coming!
- Lichtenstein Residential: Final day on the farm
- Poplar Steam Train Visit
- Lichtenstein Residential: Day 2 at Ringsfield Hall
- Lichtenstein Residential: To the beach!
- A Roman Banquet
- The Sound of Music with Penny from Wigmore Hall
- Kahlo Residential: Day 3 at Walberswick Beach
- Getting Sports Inspired!
- Kahlo Residential: Day 2 at Ringsfield Hall