Year 2 visited the Maritime Museum in Greenwich today and had a jolly good time. We have been learning about Christopher Columbus in class and discussing the advantages and disadvantages of his voyages. In the museum today, we got to see models of ships, seafarer’s equipment, we read diaries of people who had travelled on some voyages. We also had a stroll near the famous Cutty Sark and the River Thames. To top it off, the weather was perfect and children had a lovely time. Ask them all about it their trip when you see them!
- Maths Leaders 2023-24
- Baking bread and sharing stories by the fireplace
- Merry Christmas Duncan Court
- TOWER HAMLETS BOOK AWARD 2023
- Hamilton Class are learning all about healthy teeth.
- Taking photographs in year 2
- How to make bread
- We are Exceptional Explorers!
- Queen Anait – A Tale From Armenia