As part of our learning theme on Community and also our English unit studying Shakespeare’s Richard III, year 4 today went to the Tower of London. This trip was special because it put into context the deep history that year 4 are learning about Richard’s greed to take the throne and imprison (and kill) his own nephews just because they were in line to become kings! Both classes got to experience the actual tower known as the ‘bloody tower’ where the princes were held prisoners. The classes also got to see the Tower of London which is a crucial part of Tower Hamlets and we are very lucky to have such a world-famous landmark on our doorstep! Have a look at some of the pictures from today.
- The Romans are coming!
- Lichtenstein Residential: Final day on the farm
- Poplar Steam Train Visit
- Lichtenstein Residential: Day 2 at Ringsfield Hall
- Lichtenstein Residential: To the beach!
- A Roman Banquet
- The Sound of Music with Penny from Wigmore Hall
- Kahlo Residential: Day 3 at Walberswick Beach
- Getting Sports Inspired!
- Kahlo Residential: Day 2 at Ringsfield Hall