Year 4 had a lovely morning. We got all rugged up – put on our coats, scarves, hats and gloves and went out into the snow. We threw snowballs, made snowmen and even some snow angels. What a wonderful start to the week.
- Using the internet to research
- Planning our Innovated Story of Jack and the Beanstalk
- The A-team of shelter building.
- Van Gogh class exploring tone
- STEAM Day – Making Lava Lamps!
- Our week – by Minjin and Emad
- We are researchers, we know about fish and their lives!
- Making Sandwiches
- Raiding and Trading – Riley Class Vikings Trip
- . . . And ACTION!