We have been exploring pirates in our Home Corner, dressing up with eye-patches, pirate hats and finding treasure. We have used this to explore maths, going out into the garden to bury treasure in the mud kitchen, thinking about capacity, shape and measure. We have also used it to explore estimating and numbers when building pirate ships out of blocks. Children have written about pirates too.
- The summer holiday has begun!
- Last Post from O’Keeffe Class 2022 – Happy Summer Everyone
- School Council Fundraiser for The Whitechapel Mission
- Extreme Robots
- What a sunny sports day!
- Day 4 at Lambourne End!
- Day 3 at Lambourne End!
- Day 2 at Lambourne End!
- First day at Lambourne End!!!
- Our week – by Taqwaa and Zaid