Last week Daisy Class were told that Fireman Sam had a problem. Every time he used the hose to put a fire out his hands were getting very wet. He asked us to help him by testing some materials to see which one would work best as waterproof gloves. We tested sugar paper, tissue paper, cellophane and bubble wrap. To test the materials we wrapped them around our hands like a glove and then put them in water. We then checked to see if the water had come through.
- The Romans are coming!
- Lichtenstein Residential: Final day on the farm
- Poplar Steam Train Visit
- Lichtenstein Residential: Day 2 at Ringsfield Hall
- Lichtenstein Residential: To the beach!
- A Roman Banquet
- The Sound of Music with Penny from Wigmore Hall
- Kahlo Residential: Day 3 at Walberswick Beach
- Getting Sports Inspired!
- Kahlo Residential: Day 2 at Ringsfield Hall