Students in Hokusai class were fascinated to find out how fossils were formed and to discover just how much they could learn from the artefacts they were examining. The class used observation and enquiry to dig deeper into the lesson, and they look forward to making fossils of their own in the coming weeks.
- Online Safety Workshop for Parents
- Year 1 go to the seaside
- How would you make the world a better place?
- Jubilee fun with Delaunay!
- The Romans are coming!
- Lichtenstein Residential: Final day on the farm
- Poplar Steam Train Visit
- Lichtenstein Residential: Day 2 at Ringsfield Hall
- Lichtenstein Residential: To the beach!
- A Roman Banquet