Riley class had a fun- packed Science lesson being mini electricians when they were building circuits. They were given some resources – a light bulb, 2 crocodile wires and batteries then had to work out how to connect them together correctly to make a complete circuit. They also had to problem solve when the circuit wasn’t working by changing the materials until their circuit was complete and working. They are confident in explaining how a circuit works so be sure to ask them at home and around the school!
- The Romans are coming!
- Lichtenstein Residential: Final day on the farm
- Poplar Steam Train Visit
- Lichtenstein Residential: Day 2 at Ringsfield Hall
- Lichtenstein Residential: To the beach!
- A Roman Banquet
- The Sound of Music with Penny from Wigmore Hall
- Kahlo Residential: Day 3 at Walberswick Beach
- Getting Sports Inspired!
- Kahlo Residential: Day 2 at Ringsfield Hall