Today the children in Kahlo Class learnt how to play the Christmas classic “Jingle Bells” on the glockenspiels. It was a little difficult to begin with but soon all the children had began to master it. It wasn’t very long until we we’re all playing it together.
- Lichtenstein Residential: Final day on the farm
- Poplar Steam Train Visit
- Lichtenstein Residential: Day 2 at Ringsfield Hall
- Lichtenstein Residential: To the beach!
- A Roman Banquet
- The Sound of Music with Penny from Wigmore Hall
- Kahlo Residential: Day 3 at Walberswick Beach
- Getting Sports Inspired!
- Kahlo Residential: Day 2 at Ringsfield Hall
- Kahlo Residential: Day 1 at Ringsfield Hall