Tagore Class made bread in their design technology lesson this week. First we had to wash our hands – this is very important when preparing food. Then we had to weigh and measure our ingredients, and mix them together. We used flour, yeast, olive oil, water and a bit of salt. We had lots of fun kneading the dough. We had to adjust our dough mixture with a little more water if it was dry, or a little more flour if it was sticky. We left the dough to rise overnight and then it went into the oven to bake. Finally, we got to eat the bread we made together – yum! Next week Delaunay Class will be making their class loaves – who will win the year 2 bake off?!
- Exploring the UK
- Year 6 Problem Solving: Visualisation and Working Systematically
- Exploring The Crossrail Roof Garden
- Gone Green in TTRS
- Learning the grid method
- Our first blog
- Hepworth Top the Charts Again!
- If Lansbury Lawrence is the whole, then Riley Class are part of the whole.
- Our busy first week back
- Arts Council exploring our Learning Dispositions