Year 4 have started their new Math unit learning about fractions. In the immersion lesson today, both classes did a carousel of fun activities – writing, drawing, representing and working out fractions. Have a glimpse at the pictures. Also, next time you slice a cake or pizza at home, ask your child to identify what fraction you have divided it into! Enjoy…
- The Romans are coming!
- Lichtenstein Residential: Final day on the farm
- Poplar Steam Train Visit
- Lichtenstein Residential: Day 2 at Ringsfield Hall
- Lichtenstein Residential: To the beach!
- A Roman Banquet
- The Sound of Music with Penny from Wigmore Hall
- Kahlo Residential: Day 3 at Walberswick Beach
- Getting Sports Inspired!
- Kahlo Residential: Day 2 at Ringsfield Hall