Year 4 have started their new Math unit learning about fractions. In the immersion lesson today, both classes did a carousel of fun activities – writing, drawing, representing and working out fractions. Have a glimpse at the pictures. Also, next time you slice a cake or pizza at home, ask your child to identify what fraction you have divided it into! Enjoy…
- The summer holiday has begun!
- Last Post from O’Keeffe Class 2022 – Happy Summer Everyone
- School Council Fundraiser for The Whitechapel Mission
- Extreme Robots
- What a sunny sports day!
- Day 4 at Lambourne End!
- Day 3 at Lambourne End!
- Day 2 at Lambourne End!
- First day at Lambourne End!!!
- Our week – by Taqwaa and Zaid