Today we had a fun lesson exploring and deepening children’s knowledge of how germs spread as part of our Science learning this term on hygiene. We started off the lesson making a green coloured glitter gel which would act as germs. The children were given it on their hands, then were asked to touch their table surfaces in different places to see if it was visible. Children then washed their hands and did the same again, this time noticing that the germs had been washed away! They enjoyed today’s lesson so do ask them at home what they have learned about good hand washing hygiene!
- The summer holiday has begun!
- Last Post from O’Keeffe Class 2022 – Happy Summer Everyone
- School Council Fundraiser for The Whitechapel Mission
- Extreme Robots
- What a sunny sports day!
- Day 4 at Lambourne End!
- Day 3 at Lambourne End!
- Day 2 at Lambourne End!
- First day at Lambourne End!!!
- Our week – by Taqwaa and Zaid