Our half term leading up to the Easter break has been filled with discovering ancient civilisations, taking a closer look at the additive relationship, delving into The Iron Man, raising money on Red Nose Day, describing ourselves in French, an Easter parade and a trip to the British Museum to name just a few of our highlights. It has been an enjoyable six weeks, and our video shares some moments with you 😀
- Online Safety Workshop for Parents
- Year 1 go to the seaside
- How would you make the world a better place?
- Jubilee fun with Delaunay!
- The Romans are coming!
- Lichtenstein Residential: Final day on the farm
- Poplar Steam Train Visit
- Lichtenstein Residential: Day 2 at Ringsfield Hall
- Lichtenstein Residential: To the beach!
- A Roman Banquet