4a had a jolly good time today developing their knowledge about our teeth and it’s different functions. They explored this by making models of teeth using large chunks of marshmallow. They had to cut, shape and position the teeth correctly in the mouth (not their own sadly) There was even an element of Maths while children worked out how many parts they needed to divide their huge chunks of mallow into, to represent 32 teeth. Have a look at the images below…
- The summer holiday has begun!
- Last Post from O’Keeffe Class 2022 – Happy Summer Everyone
- School Council Fundraiser for The Whitechapel Mission
- Extreme Robots
- What a sunny sports day!
- Day 4 at Lambourne End!
- Day 3 at Lambourne End!
- Day 2 at Lambourne End!
- First day at Lambourne End!!!
- Our week – by Taqwaa and Zaid