Year 5 have had a wonderful year learning their musical instruments. We have a whole year group of confident wind, brass and strings musicians. Here’s a small performance from today, so you can see how well they are doing. Thank you to THAMES and the music tutors who have been working with us; Alberto, Cathy, Edouard and Dan.
- The Romans are coming!
- Lichtenstein Residential: Final day on the farm
- Poplar Steam Train Visit
- Lichtenstein Residential: Day 2 at Ringsfield Hall
- Lichtenstein Residential: To the beach!
- A Roman Banquet
- The Sound of Music with Penny from Wigmore Hall
- Kahlo Residential: Day 3 at Walberswick Beach
- Getting Sports Inspired!
- Kahlo Residential: Day 2 at Ringsfield Hall