This week the School council met with other leaders from local schools to discuss ways in which they could take issues pertinent to the local community and find ways to tackle them. They discussed what it means to be a leader and how this could be used to make a change throughout their schools, by joining with other children to become stronger together.
- The Romans are coming!
- Lichtenstein Residential: Final day on the farm
- Poplar Steam Train Visit
- Lichtenstein Residential: Day 2 at Ringsfield Hall
- Lichtenstein Residential: To the beach!
- A Roman Banquet
- The Sound of Music with Penny from Wigmore Hall
- Kahlo Residential: Day 3 at Walberswick Beach
- Getting Sports Inspired!
- Kahlo Residential: Day 2 at Ringsfield Hall