We have had a lovely time this week in O’Keeffe Class. We are learning how to move in the classroom and in the school. We use 1, 2 and 3 to transition safely around the class. Every day we do guided reading and phonics, followed by maths. In maths we have been sorting our shapes into colour and shape. We even sorted objects by size! Then we did a shape hunt around the class. We were able to find lots of shapes the same.
- Online Safety Workshop for Parents
- Year 1 go to the seaside
- How would you make the world a better place?
- Jubilee fun with Delaunay!
- The Romans are coming!
- Lichtenstein Residential: Final day on the farm
- Poplar Steam Train Visit
- Lichtenstein Residential: Day 2 at Ringsfield Hall
- Lichtenstein Residential: To the beach!
- A Roman Banquet