What a great start to our trip! We unpacked and got settled in our tents, had a tour of the site and then lunch. After lunch, Hadid class went swimming and Peggy Angus class explored the area in an orienteering activity. After that, we split into our activity groups and did the first adventure activities that will be rotating through this week – either Zip lining, abseiling, high ropes course or archery! After our activities we tucked into a delicious dinner of pasta and bolognaise and yogurts for dessert.
- Maths Leaders 2023-24
- Baking bread and sharing stories by the fireplace
- Merry Christmas Duncan Court
- TOWER HAMLETS BOOK AWARD 2023
- Hamilton Class are learning all about healthy teeth.
- Taking photographs in year 2
- How to make bread
- We are Exceptional Explorers!
- Queen Anait – A Tale From Armenia