Year 4 got of to a flying start playing their musical instruments this week. Both Riley Class and Van Gogh Class are making great progress with their instruments. The sound of trombones, violins, clarinets ,trumpets, cellos and saxophones could be heard across the school. Our fantastic tutors all said that the children simply picked up their instruments and away they went! Well done everyone and a big thankyou to our tutors!
- The Romans are coming!
- Lichtenstein Residential: Final day on the farm
- Poplar Steam Train Visit
- Lichtenstein Residential: Day 2 at Ringsfield Hall
- Lichtenstein Residential: To the beach!
- A Roman Banquet
- The Sound of Music with Penny from Wigmore Hall
- Kahlo Residential: Day 3 at Walberswick Beach
- Getting Sports Inspired!
- Kahlo Residential: Day 2 at Ringsfield Hall