Year 2 have been learning about People Who Help Us and Firefighters help us in our community and everyday lives. We were all so excited to go! When at the fire station we were able to go into the fire engine and see all the equipment inside. The firefighters also let us have a go on the hose! We were also able to ask all the firefighters questions about their day and we learnt about how important their job is. It was a great experience and we all definitely want to go back for another visit!
- Using the internet to research
- Planning our Innovated Story of Jack and the Beanstalk
- The A-team of shelter building.
- Van Gogh class exploring tone
- STEAM Day – Making Lava Lamps!
- Our week – by Minjin and Emad
- We are researchers, we know about fish and their lives!
- Making Sandwiches
- Raiding and Trading – Riley Class Vikings Trip
- . . . And ACTION!