Reception are embarking on a creative fieldwork project to explore our local community. Small groups of children are going out with adults and are being asked, Which Way Now? We are going on journeys around school that are led by the children. We are stopping to look at anything that is interesting to the children. The children took lots of photographs of what interested them; aeroplanes, plants, buildings, cars, each other. It was also a chance to talk to each other about why we liked what we saw. Everyone had a great time!
- The Romans are coming!
- Lichtenstein Residential: Final day on the farm
- Poplar Steam Train Visit
- Lichtenstein Residential: Day 2 at Ringsfield Hall
- Lichtenstein Residential: To the beach!
- A Roman Banquet
- The Sound of Music with Penny from Wigmore Hall
- Kahlo Residential: Day 3 at Walberswick Beach
- Getting Sports Inspired!
- Kahlo Residential: Day 2 at Ringsfield Hall