Reading is lots of fun. Reading books each day helps us to develop our language, concentration skills and imagination. We read lots of fantastic stories in nursery. You can also support your child at home by sharing a book with them each day. Before bedtime is a great time for a story!
- Online Safety Workshop for Parents
- Year 1 go to the seaside
- How would you make the world a better place?
- Jubilee fun with Delaunay!
- The Romans are coming!
- Lichtenstein Residential: Final day on the farm
- Poplar Steam Train Visit
- Lichtenstein Residential: Day 2 at Ringsfield Hall
- Lichtenstein Residential: To the beach!
- A Roman Banquet