4B had a blast at Lego coding workshop today! They built and experimented with different gadgets and learnt new skills. The theme in the workshop was wildlife and our children were given the task of creating a wildlife bug, using Lego pieces and iPad-controlled motors. Many succeeded and began to create their own bug! The workshop was so fun that many in 4B want to pursue coding in the future!
- Online Safety Workshop for Parents
- Year 1 go to the seaside
- How would you make the world a better place?
- Jubilee fun with Delaunay!
- The Romans are coming!
- Lichtenstein Residential: Final day on the farm
- Poplar Steam Train Visit
- Lichtenstein Residential: Day 2 at Ringsfield Hall
- Lichtenstein Residential: To the beach!
- A Roman Banquet