This week, Peggy Angus class pondered the idea of everyone having a magic wand. The pupils decided whether it was a good thing or a bad thing and we were split fairly evenly. In the end the majority thought it was a bad thing due to the chaos and evil that it would cause in the world. However, some still thought it was a good thing as you would need nothing and have constant protection. Have a look at some of the reasons from our P4C book photos below!
- The summer holiday has begun!
- Last Post from O’Keeffe Class 2022 – Happy Summer Everyone
- School Council Fundraiser for The Whitechapel Mission
- Extreme Robots
- What a sunny sports day!
- Day 4 at Lambourne End!
- Day 3 at Lambourne End!
- Day 2 at Lambourne End!
- First day at Lambourne End!!!
- Our week – by Taqwaa and Zaid