Our topic this term has been World War II. We have studied how the conflict started and who was fighting on the allied and axis sides. We have learnt about Evacuees, The Holocaust and The Blitz. These studies culminated in a piece of creative writing where the pupils were asked to imagine themselves living in London as bombs reigned down around them. Here are a few pieces of their writing. Enjoy!
- Maths Leaders 2023-24
- Baking bread and sharing stories by the fireplace
- Merry Christmas Duncan Court
- TOWER HAMLETS BOOK AWARD 2023
- Hamilton Class are learning all about healthy teeth.
- Taking photographs in year 2
- How to make bread
- We are Exceptional Explorers!
- Queen Anait – A Tale From Armenia