Hepworth class had a fantastic time being architects for the afternoon. We discussed how Architects use Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Maths to design and create buildings. There was a lot of problem-solving going on with questions being asked like: “How can I make this bit stand up?” and “What can I use to hold it in place?”, we were really thinking like Scientists, Engineers, Artists and Mathematicians!
- Lichtenstein Residential: Final day on the farm
- Poplar Steam Train Visit
- Lichtenstein Residential: Day 2 at Ringsfield Hall
- Lichtenstein Residential: To the beach!
- A Roman Banquet
- The Sound of Music with Penny from Wigmore Hall
- Kahlo Residential: Day 3 at Walberswick Beach
- Getting Sports Inspired!
- Kahlo Residential: Day 2 at Ringsfield Hall
- Kahlo Residential: Day 1 at Ringsfield Hall