Van Gogh Class were able to use an online sound-level metre to test out the level of sounds from a distance. They worked together as a class that sounds get fainter as the distance from the sound source. They all took roles of setting up, measuring, observing, predicting and recording results.
- Using the internet to research
- Planning our Innovated Story of Jack and the Beanstalk
- The A-team of shelter building.
- Van Gogh class exploring tone
- STEAM Day – Making Lava Lamps!
- Our week – by Minjin and Emad
- We are researchers, we know about fish and their lives!
- Making Sandwiches
- Raiding and Trading – Riley Class Vikings Trip
- . . . And ACTION!