For the past three decades, Open City has put on the Open House festival celebrating London’s urban landscape by opening the doors to the city’s most interesting architecture. We are incredibly proud of our school building and our Festival of Britain heritage, so this year we opened our doors to welcome visitors as part of the festival. We even had some former pupils come to visit! Kim and Sharon met at Lansbury Lawrence and have remained best friends ever since.
- The summer holiday has begun!
- Last Post from O’Keeffe Class 2022 – Happy Summer Everyone
- School Council Fundraiser for The Whitechapel Mission
- Extreme Robots
- What a sunny sports day!
- Day 4 at Lambourne End!
- Day 3 at Lambourne End!
- Day 2 at Lambourne End!
- First day at Lambourne End!!!
- Our week – by Taqwaa and Zaid