Carle Class went on a Safari this afternoon. We used the headphones from Now Press Play to listen to a safari experience. We used our hands as binoculars as we listened carefully and thought about what we would see. We moved our bodies like the animals we imagined along our safari.
- Our Day Trip To The Mudchute Farm!
- Our week in class
- Growing beanstalks in Carle Class
- Communication and tactics
- Let’s Talk About…Anger
- Coronation Fun
- Being creative in P4C
- All Hail King Charles
- Learning about plants, and visiting the community
- Philosophy for Children (P4C) Who is kind or unkind? Will it be the goats or the troll?