We have been learning to write instructions in our English lessons. We used the Little Red Hen as our stimulus. In the story the Little Red Hen made bread, so we decided we should try making bread as well but first we had to write our instructions. After writing our instructions we then bought the ingredients that we needed to make the bread and then we made some in class. We had so much fun mixing the flour, salt and baking power with the milk, kneading our dough, baking it and then eating it! We also had some strawberry jam to eat it with! It was yummy!
- Online Safety Workshop for Parents
- Year 1 go to the seaside
- How would you make the world a better place?
- Jubilee fun with Delaunay!
- The Romans are coming!
- Lichtenstein Residential: Final day on the farm
- Poplar Steam Train Visit
- Lichtenstein Residential: Day 2 at Ringsfield Hall
- Lichtenstein Residential: To the beach!
- A Roman Banquet