School Business Manager
35 hours, PO4 (term-time only + 4 weeks)
Job Start: November 2017
Do you have a background in financial management and have excellent people, organisational and communication skills?
Lansbury Lawrence Primary School is a creative, successful and forward-thinking school that serves a diverse community in the heart of East London. We’re looking for an exceptional professional to join our dedicated staff, who will play a key role in taking our school forward.
The person we are looking for will:
- be willing to make an outstanding contribution to our school and the Senior Leadership Team in school improvement
- have an excellent understanding of finance and budget management, personnel procedures and resources management
- be exceptionally organised and efficient, with attention to detail
- have excellent interpersonal skills and flexibility in demanding situations
- have the ability to lead and manage a committed school administration team
- be committed to high standards and improving achievement for all
- be dedicated to providing a highly efficient support service to enable high quality teaching for all our children
- be able to provide a friendly and warm welcome to our supportive parents, governors and the wider community
We offer you:
- A forward thinking leadership team, committed to the children
- Strong governance that is committed to the children and the school’s continued success
- A positive school community where children, families and staff work together
- A commitment to continuing professional development
- Excellent opportunities to work with other professionals as part of a highly successful school partnership
To arrange a visit to the school, please contact Melissa Blanford (Senior Administrator) on 020 7987 4589. Application Packs can be downloaded from the school website.
Please email your completed application to: email@example.com
Application closing date: 9:00 a.m. on Wednesday 27th September 2017
Interviews: Monday 2nd October 2017
Lansbury Lawrence Primary school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will require an enhanced DBS clearance.
We welcome applications from suitably skilled candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, sexuality, religion or age.