Lansbury Lawrence Primary School
Job Start: September 2017
Lansbury Lawrence Primary School is a successful school that serves a diverse community in the heart of East London. The school is looking to appoint a KS2 class teacher. A TLR position would be available for the right candidate.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an inspirational teacher with high expectations
- Understands how children learn and how to inspire a love of learning
- Is reflective of their own practice and is curious about new pedagogies and learning strategies
- Enjoys working in a diverse community and is dedicated to the children
- Is committed to being an active part of a forward thinking staff team
We offer you:
- A forward thinking leadership team, committed to the children
- An open culture where staff talk about learning
- A positive school community where children, families and staff work together
- A commitment to continuing professional development
- Excellent opportunities to work with other teachers as part of a highly successful school partnership
To arrange a visit to the school, please contact Melissa Blanford (Senior Administrator) on the above number. Application Packs can be downloaded from the school website.
Please email your completed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closing date: 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday 10th May 2017
Interviews: Thursday 18th May 2017
Lansbury Lawrence Primary school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will require an enhanced DBS clearance.