Lansbury Lawrence Primary School
Welcome to the Lansbury Lawrence Primary School website. We are a creative and successful, multi-cultural nursery and primary school in the heart of Poplar in the East London Borough of Tower Hamlets taking children from ages 2-11.
- The final parents’ exhibition took place on Wednesday 10th July. Thank you to all who came, we really enjoyed showing you all of our work.
- Thank you to everyone that took part in the family picnic for Eid al-Fitr. It was a wonderful event for the whole community and we’re already looking forward to next year!
- And thank you to everyone who helped and joined us at the Summer Fair. We all had a great time and we’ll do something about those bouncy castle queues for next year!
- The Room for Art exhibition at the Canary Wharf Community Gallery has now come to an end. (Click here) to read more about the project and our fundraising.
- Spring After School Care open everyday in the Community Room from 3:30 until 6:00pm (Click here)
- Breakfast club is now open from 7:30 am to all children from nursery age and above. Speak to Debbie or Shahera in the office for more information.
Dear parents, As you prepare for the summer holidays, we are mindful that some children may be increasing their frequency and length of time spent online during the break. For a list of fun, offline activities to do with your child, please see the PDF document at the...read more
Dear Parents and CarersThank you to all of the families who came in to watch our reception class assemblies and year 6 perform the Lion King this week. It was brilliant to see everyone performing with such confidence. Next Thursday is the year 6 leavers assembly,...read more
Today was our last violin and cello lessons for this term so the children shared their learning achievements with each other. Our violin players performed The Grand Old Duke Of York and our cellists performed On the Prowl. Well done to you all. Click the links below...read more
Early Years Orchids Ms Hare Bluebell Class Ms Ahmed Ms Ellis Reception Poppy class (2018 Mixed) Mr Mills Reception Daisy class (2018 Mixed) Ms King Key stage 1 Year 1 O’Keeffe class (2018 mixed) Ms Glen Year 1 Goldsworthy class (2018 mixed) Ms Bakti Year 2 Tagore...read more
Today 3A and 3B went to the nature garden and The Edible Playground and we were looking at the plant life cycle. We were split into different groups and our class was looking at different stages of growth. The groups were: germination, buds and flowers, pollination,...read more
Lichtenstein class has achieved an outstanding score of over 95,000 points on Times Tables Rockstars for two weeks in a row! Having scored 97,770 last week, the students set themselves a new target of one hundred thousand, which they surpassed in this week’s battle by...read more
Our Class Learning Stories
Catch up on classroom learning by enjoying the Class Learning Stories. The feeds are regularly updated by the teachers and children.
- O’Keeffe Class Learning Story
- Goldsworthy Class Learning Story
- Delaunay Class Learning Story
- Tagore Class Learning Story
- Hepworth Class Learning Story
- Hokusai Class Learning Story
- Riley Class Learning Story
- Van Gogh Class Learning Story
- Kahlo Class Learning Story
- Lichtenstein Class Learning Story
- Hirst Class Learning Story
- Peggy Angus Class Learning Story
- Nursery Learning Story
- Reception Learning Story