Lansbury Lawrence Primary School
Welcome to the Lansbury Lawrence Primary School website. We are a creative and successful, multi-cultural nursery and primary school in the heart of Poplar in the East London Borough of Tower Hamlets taking children from ages 2-11.
- Spring After School Care open everyday in the Community Room from 3:30 until 6:00pm (Click here)
- Breakfast club is open from 7:30 am during term time for all children from nursery age and above. Speak to Debbie or Shahera in the office for more information.
- Orchid Class, for our Two-Year-Olds, is open for part-time and full-time places. Please visit the school office if you would like to know more.
Would you like a fun yet educational activity for your child to do over the weekend? Would you like your child to be as excited as Sarah in the photos below? Then have a go at the Bubble Science experiment that will be advertised in our newsletter tomorrow! Our mini...
Here are the latest mini scientists that have participated in Science learning at home. Children had a go at 3 experiments that were advertised in our newsletters; The Exploding Balloon Experiment, The Floating Egg Experiment and The Floating Orange Experiment. Arafha...
Over the past few weeks, our class have studied character and setting description. We then wrote a chapter to the book we have been studying - Varjak Paw. On Friday, we had the privilege of reading our finished chapters to Year 3. Pupils took turns to share their...
Today we were lucky enough to have a visit from the Zoo Lab. We had Katy showing us lots of different animals and telling us all about them. We met George the snake, Simon the frog, Flora and Belle the rats, Lucy the spider, Susan the cockroach and Rodney the...
Our wonderful school choir did a fantastic job singing at the switching on of the lights at Chrisp Street market on Friday. They took the stage with confidence and created a wonderful festive atmosphere. although we didn't have our usual number of 49 children we still...
Today, Hepworth class had an exciting, outdoor english lesson creating freeze-frames of our story 'The Mammoth Hunt'. We created freeze-frames of the 5 main scenes of the story and focused on how we could show the emotions the characters were feeling. It was really...
Our Class Learning Stories
Catch up on classroom learning by enjoying the Class Learning Stories. The feeds are regularly updated by the teachers and children.
- O’Keeffe Class Learning Story
- Goldsworthy Class Learning Story
- Delaunay Class Learning Story
- Tagore Class Learning Story
- Hepworth Class Learning Story
- Hokusai Class Learning Story
- Riley Class Learning Story
- Van Gogh Class Learning Story
- Kahlo Class Learning Story
- Lichtenstein Class Learning Story
- Hirst Class Learning Story
- Peggy Angus Class Learning Story
- Nursery Learning Story
- Reception Learning Story