Lansbury Lawrence Primary School
Welcome to the Lansbury Lawrence Primary School website. We are a creative and successful, multi-cultural nursery and primary school in the heart of Poplar in the East London Borough of Tower Hamlets taking children from ages 2-11.
- The Room for Art exhibition at the Canary Wharf Community Gallery has now come to an end. (Click here) to read more about the project and our fundraising.
- Spring After School Care open everyday in the Community Room from 3:30 until 6:00pm (Click here)
- Breakfast club is open from 7:30 am during term time for all children from nursery age and above. Speak to Debbie or Shahera in the office for more information.
- Orchid Class, for our Two-Year-Olds, is open for part-time and full-time places. Please visit the school office if you wold like to know more.
Dear Parents and CarersWelcome back! We hope you all had a relaxing and enjoyable summer. It has been a great first week, with children settling in nicely to their new classes and classrooms. Everybody looks very smart in their uniforms, and happy and focussed on...
Today was Kahlo class's first visit to the swimming pool for this new school year. Swimming will take place on Friday mornings now - not afternoons - which means our first lesson of the day will be in the water. Everyone was very excited as we walked carefully to the...
Riley class started their Maths topic today by completing a carousel of various activities that are all about Place Value. They used concrete resources to represent 3 and 4 digit numbers, estimated the amount of sweets in various jars, partitioned numbers in different...
Riley class had a wonderful first day back today after a restful summer break. Our learning theme this term is all about Community so the class spent the afternoon researching about Tower Hamlets and its rich and diverse community. Have a look at some of the tasks the...
Dear Parents and CarersThis week has seen an emotional leavers assembly where we said goodbye to our year 6 children; we wish you all the best at your new schools - we're going to miss you! We have also had a brilliant performance of The Magical Land of Sleep, a...
Shaun Escoffery who plays Mufasa and George Asprey who plays Scar in the Lion King musical at The Lyceum Theatre sent our Year 6 children a message wishing them goodbye and good luck for the future. Hakuna Matata!
Our Class Learning Stories
Catch up on classroom learning by enjoying the Class Learning Stories. The feeds are regularly updated by the teachers and children.
- O’Keeffe Class Learning Story
- Goldsworthy Class Learning Story
- Delaunay Class Learning Story
- Tagore Class Learning Story
- Hepworth Class Learning Story
- Hokusai Class Learning Story
- Riley Class Learning Story
- Van Gogh Class Learning Story
- Kahlo Class Learning Story
- Lichtenstein Class Learning Story
- Hirst Class Learning Story
- Peggy Angus Class Learning Story
- Nursery Learning Story
- Reception Learning Story